Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hi


Hey,

So this is my official first blog entry. My name is Megan and I am a student hoping to be in advertising one day (Until I change my mind in five minutes and decide to stick to being an elementary teacher!!). My best friend is leaving for summer to go on a road trip, so I decided to be productive-ish and start a blog. If people read it, cool, if they don't I guess it will be like a journal for me? Haha. And for haters, or people who generally dislike it/me, that's nice. I decided to name my blog "coffee no cream" because that's how I drink my coffee, black, without cream, sometimes with 'Splenda,' or if I'm really being a rebel or feeling jazzy I will order something complicated from 'Starbucks.' I just thought I would let the world know that because one day when I was ordering my black coffee the man working at the shop was baffled that I ordered it that way and STILL put cream in my coffee, so I had to go back to the place and tell him that I drink my coffee black, with no cream. =P It's a goofy story, and if you like goofy stories, well tune in because that is the story of my life, everyday something ridiculous is said or done.


Much love,
Megan =)

No comments: